miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Portafolio de Inglés IV, Módulo

* What would you do and what places would visit if I ever travel to Italy?
if I were in Italy, the first thing I would do was eat pizza and Spaghetti.
outside the Roman Coliseum to take pictures, go to the source to the village of quintin etc.
good aria most important thing was to know that Venice is a dream and I take pictures, alas without leaving behind the baticano.
out shopping that is most important to me and I buy a souvenir to the teacher and I pasiara on boats.
Aryan was the last thing to stay at the hotel for things that munchas Are conoser in Italy.
and Cortina d'hultimo out ampazzo and amused me muncho.
experiensia that would be a very big if you can take advantage and I marry.



- lo hice solo por que nadien se akomidio!!!!
echo por tomas tacamba chavez camberos

and that's chat about diferiencias hai mexico and italy
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------             --------------
 
 
 

ten sentences where the grammatical structures used in class view, these sentences should relate cause and effect situations relating to the subject in question, for example: If I go to Italy, I'll visit Venice.
.
.
* if I go to Italy, I will visit the most important tower of pizza
* if I go to Italy, I will visit the famous Roman coliseum
* if I go to Italy, visit baticno
if I were to Italy, I will visited parts munchas
* if I were to Italy, I visited Venice
* if I were to Italy, I visited all I can on the day
*if I were to Italy, I will visited the botanical garden
*if I were to Italy, I will visited the mall
*if I were to Italy, I  will go shopping
*if I were to Italy,i will visit what is villa quintin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario